Best Rated Whey Protein Powder for Building Muscle | No Added Sugar, Low Carbs, Zero Cholesterol & Gluten Free | 2 Kg | Coffee
Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate
What is Whey Protein? Protein makes an important component of our diet. Besides not all proteins are created equally. Some sort of protein like Whey are finest than others. Whey protein may be a mixture of proteins which may be a source of milk and contains a fantastic range of essential amino acids, that are absorbed quickly and function a building block for increased muscle growth.
- Consuming Fitspire 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein may be a convenient way of your daily intake. Our one serving provides 24gms of protein, 4.3g BCAA(s), 3.3 g L-Glutamic acid, digestive enzymes (DigeZyme) and lactase.
- BCAA's (branched chain amino acids)present within the product are commonly taken so as to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance also as help with weight loss and reduce fatigue after exercise
- L-Glutamic acid(an organic compound utilized by the body to make proteins) acts as a very important neurotransmitter and to create other neurotransmitters, like GABA. this is often critical for healthy brain development and plays a crucial role in learning and increasing memory
- It is enriched with DigeZyme that's a mixture of digestive enzymes, all aimed toward aiding the digestion of nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, fat and fibre, whilst also being immune to gastric juices which help with post workout recovery
Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate | Is Whey Protein tolerated?Whey is usually well tolerated, though people with lactase deficiency got to take care but it contains Lactase, so you'll enjoy it even then also because it is absorbed and utilized very quickly within the body
- Our whey is specially formulated for bodybuilders, weight training athletes and gym enthusiasts, also as people that got to reduce or are simply lacking protein in their diet. It comes during a mouth-watering coffee flavour and straightforward to digest. It helps to extend muscle protein synthesis, maintains lean muscle mass, improves satiety, strengthens bones, loses fat, fights fatigue also as promotes endurance
- Whey protein has been shown to be particularly effective at increasing muscle growth when consumed right at pre, post or during a workout
Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate | Recommended usage | What Should You Look for in a Protein Powder?
Add one scoop(approx. 33g) in 150-200ml water OR 1-2 serving per day as directed. It mixes easily leaving no lumps. Also you'll enjoy its exquisite benefits and flavour by adding it to your favourite juices, smoothies, pan cakes or protein bars and knowledge a healthy YOU.