Best Super Gold Protein Supplement Powder | Boost Energy |Pre Workout|
Fitspire Super Gold BCAA Protein Supplement Powder I Pre Workout I Muscle Growth & Recovery
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) are essential amino acids as they are not synthesized in the body itself. Leucine, isoleucine, and valine are the three branched-chain amino acids.
BCAA drinks play a vital role in energy and muscle production during the workout. They help fuel your workout session by minimizing the protein breakdown to help maximize every minute of your crucial session.
Fitspire Super Gold BCAA Protein Supplement Powder :
Fitspire SuperGold BCAA is an all in one solution to strength, energy, and hydration with additional ingredients such as L-Glutamine, Potassium, Vitamin B6, Piper nigrum ex, and Vitis vinifera (grapevine) ex that provide an additional fuel source to the body.
It delivers 3.50g of gold standard L-Leucine, 1.75g L-Isoleucine, 1.75g L-Valine, 2.50g L-Glutamine, and 1g L-Citrulline. This precise blend of tempting blue raspberry flavor will fuel you up, help maintain mental clarity, promote muscle growth and recovery while you’re pushing your limits.
- Each serving delivers a standard 2:1:1 ratio of the three BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine) to help promote muscle recovery, reduce muscle soreness, and delay fatigue during prolonged exercise.
- L-Glutamineheals all tissues in the body, especially those in the digestive tract.
- L-Citrulline is used for fighting fatigue, muscle weakness, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, sickle cell disease, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes.
- B6 Vitamins help in energy production and facilitate amino acid metabolism during exercise.
- Piper Nigum ex and Vitis Vinifera ex fortify the immune system more efficiently and protect against harmful pathogens
BCCA Protein Powder :
Fitspire brings to you BCAA Protein Powder that is made for those individuals who need an extra boost of energy during their training. This powder is ideal to be taken before your workout because it contains BCAA that helps to decrease muscle damage and speeds up recovery time. This powder is made from a perfect blend of amino acids that keep you recharged throughout your day. If used on a regular basis, this powder will help to fight fatigue and will give you the much-needed boost of energy to complete your exercise.
- · Supplementing with BCAAs before exercise helps decrease muscle damage & may speed up recovery time
- · Contains three amino acids, namely L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine to keep you in “Nitrogen-positive” state throughout the day
- · Optimal usage occasions: Before and/or during endurance exercise or within 30 to 45 minutes after weight training
- · BCAA fuels protein synthesis and support muscle recovery
Fitspire BCAA Protein Powder is made using a surreal blend of amino acids like L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These ingredients help you to remain active throughout your day and help you to train harder. This protein powder promotes muscle growth and recovery and protects lean muscle mass. This powder is a perfect choice for calorie-conscious individuals as it does not contain added sucrose or gluten. Fitspire BCAA Protein Powder is an ideal addition to your daily routine and it will help you to lead a balanced and healthy life.
Fitspire aims at making supplements that help you to develop your immunity and strength. Since these supplements are developed using natural ingredients, they prove to be a good addition to your diet and increase your energy levels which makes your workout more productive and efficient. They are designed for active individuals, fitness enthusiasts, high-performance athletes, powerlifters, bodybuilders or someone looking for an ultra-potent source of energy.
When and How should take Fitspire SuperGold BCAAs?
Use it anytime – before, during, or after workouts.
BCAAs can be taken before, during, or after workouts to rapidly increase amino acid levels in the bloodstream, prevent muscle protein breakdown, and promote protein synthesis. You can also take them between meals if you feel your diet is not providing adequate levels of BCAAs in the form of complete protein.
Add 1 scoop (approx. 13.3g) of Fitspire Supergold Bcaa to a glass filled with 250-300ml of water, mix it until completely dissolved, and consume immediately. Enjoy its delectable flavor.
- Crafted to support muscle recovery, provide muscle strength and endurance, and reduce muscle breakdown to maintain your fitness goals on both training and rest days.
- Provides energy and immunity support
- 30 servings in 250gms pack
- 100% vegan
- FSSAI Approved
- No added sugar
- No Preservatives, No Additives, No Binders, No Fillers, Clinically Proven and 100% Natural Ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a woman consume it?
Both men and women require an adequate amount of amino acids to achieve the best results. Any woman over 18 can benefit from adding BCAA supplements to her diet.
Can I use it even when I’m not exercising?
We recommend that you only use BCAA supplements on workout days. In other cases please take guidance from your advisor or doctor.
What does 2:1:1 mean?
2:1:1 refers to the ratio of the 3 branched-chain amino acids that is L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Taurine.
When is the best time to take BCAA?
The best time to take Bcaa is during your workout/training session. Before consuming, kindly seek proper guidance from your healthcare specialist or guide.
Why should I take BCAA?
BCAA are essential amino acids that play a pivotal role in muscle metabolism and muscle protein synthesis during exercise. It helps conserve lean muscle mass, promotes positive nitrogen balance, and help limit muscle protein breakdown during exercise.
Do I need BCAAs for cardio?
Kindly ask your healthcare specialist or guide. However, consuming BCAAs during cardio can help prevent muscle protein breakdown and preserve lean body mass.
Will BCAAs turn me into a Hulk?
No, it will not. Both men and women are capable of building muscle mass. While men have a much greater potential of getting much bigger due to a large amount of anabolic (muscle-building) testosterone they produce as compared to women. Consuming an adequate amount of BCAAs a day isn’t going to make you a Hulk followed by a healthy eating schedule.
Can a diabetic take Bcaa?
Kindly consult your doctor first.